Friday, January 31, 2020

BIN WEN

Bin Wen contacted me first and out of the blue, I had never known him before he contacted me...he said he wanted to include me as co-author on 2 papers that he may have told me were being reviewed at the journal "Diamond and Related Materials" which is a recognized, primary journal...I agreed to be a co-author and offered to proofread the manuscripts for proper English...then I did proofread both manuscripts with minor changes to the English...I think he never used my revisions and the papers appear to be written by someone who is not of a native English speaking background...but the English is acceptable in these papers...later on I collaborated with Bin Wen on 2 different papers that I was writing and that he provided drawings and calculations for...I was just very lucky that Bin Wen was honest and had good intentions...the 2 papers I did for Bin Wen are his only 2 papers that are archived in Mathematical Reviews and also in zbMath...I was just lucky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home