Friday, November 23, 2018

WELL IN ADVANCE

Hi. Hope you are doing OK. I write to talk about "thoughts". By 1990 when I was a teaching assistant at Cornell.....I started then to "think" about the "photon hypothesis" and the "matter wave hypothesis" and I wondered in 1990 if there was any other ideas there. 17 years later I published the "matter wave-light wave" hypothesis. It may not matter much but it was 17 years in the formulation. Similarly in 1999 during the time I was experiencing some trouble I had "thoughts" about the fine structure constant and I even told somebody then that I never cared to visit room "137" at Baker Lab ever....I meant it as a joke. Then 19 years later the fine structure constant paper was written by me. Also I had Eddington's book "New Pathways in Science" that I bought in Bloomington, IN when I was visiting my difficult brother at IU.....and this was in about 1992 that I was reading Eddington back at Baker Lab and "thinking" about his constants and wondering what I could do with them....Then 26 years later....in 2018....the electron-proton mass ratio paper was published by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home