Friday, August 18, 2017

KATHY SHEN

Like you I care about Charley and Mikka. I think about them sometimes and I thought that maybe they had died after 8 years plus 6 years before that. I walk down the street here to go swimming at the ocean and I always have to walk past our old apartment building and see our old apartment on Freeman Street. My friend David Goodman has heard me tell him many times about how I lived with you there and I point out to him the door and windows of our old apartment there. At times when I look at the apartment I remember living there with you and some of the good things that happened to us when we lived there together.........Including we bought Mikka and brought her home to Charley in this apartment and Charley got very upset and very sick when Mikka started to live with him there. And I remember the good times when we lived there and you just started to work at GIA and you earned your first certifications for your career work there.........I had no idea that GIA would be such a great employer for you and give you a lifetime of working and earning so much money. Your brother Andy got you the job at GIA and he was really a very successful brother for you who takes care of you in life Hsicheng........But your brother never really cared for me much. Anyway I am grateful for your brother helping you and me..........And I am grateful for Claire thinking enough about me to contact me last Christmas and ask me to talk to you........Yes but I walk past Freeman Street every day or week and I remember living with you there and all that we did together then, and I remember writing and publishing all of those mathematics-chemistry papers during this time as well........It causes me a lot of pain sometimes walking past our old apartment on Freeman Street........Please remember all that I did for you in life and how I loved you as my wife the entire time we were together........remember how I helped you Hsicheng then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home