Friday, August 18, 2017

MORAVIA

Try to remember my house in Moravia. I probably would have kept that house and when we married we would have lived there........except for difficulties and problems I had with some professors and others at Cornell. Roald Hoffmann was trying always to help me (people were trying to get me kicked out of Cornell without a PhD degree.......some people were trying very hard to do this).......But our romance happened mostly in Moravia in my house there called the "York House".......named after a school teacher named "Cora York".........You and I lived there in Moravia for almost a year or more.........do you remember going to that park there in Moravia called "Fillmore Glen"? The park was named after Millard Fillmore the 13th President of the USA who was born deep inside the gorge in the park......do you remember we went there in the wintertime in the snow and had a sled that we used in the trails there? And do you remember in the summertime when I went swimming in the natural stone pool in that park and you watched me swim? Do you remember that old antique bed I had that we slept in and we had sex then in this bed..........do you remember when I slept with you and I held you in the middle of the night as the snow fell outside and the wind made the house shake from side to side like it was going to fall down? We shared the seasons of 3 years in that old haunted York House in Moravia and I drove you around in my Plymouth Voyager golden van and we went to Ithaca and around the Finger Lakes in the golden van while we lived together in Moravia...........I did a paper once on a beautiful pattern I discovered in Georgia that I called the "Moravia Network"..........see attached paper...........it is a golden network Hsicheng and I named it for Millard Fillmore and John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Dickson White who were the Moravia network........I will explain some time. Moravia was the place that I first fell in love with you........And you are written in to this Moravia paper as well as 11 other papers as my loving wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home